Monday, August 12, 2013

OOTD | neutrals



I helped my mother and brother do a little back to school shopping hoping I would get some goodies too. I dressed strategically for shopping. This means wearing pieces that can go on and off easily. After back to school shopping I threw on my new boots and headed to the city for check out my new digs as a college student (a room at my aunt's house.) I tend to wear black on black whether it is required or not. I think I just like the ease of pairing black and black. This beige and cream striped cardigan has a very loose fit and drop shoulders, so its perfect to throw over any simple outfit. It seems that all my outfits are a pair of skinnies, a top, and a cardigan of some sort but I promise I'll add more variety soon!

Cardigan- Hollister
Black Burnout Top- Forever 21
Black High Rise Jeggings- American Eagle
Ankle Boots- Madden Girl


0 Comments:

Post a Comment