Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Out & About | off the grid & the to do list

Have yet to convince my friends to take a good picture of me for my blog. 

This afternoon I went to Off the Grid with my best friend, her boyfriend, and my other best friend. We went there with the intent to try Señor Sisig, a Filipino fusion food truck, known for their variations on Filipino marinated pork. The line for this food truck was the longest of the 14 vendors that were there and took us about an hour and a half to order. However after ordering outlet food was ready within 15 minutes.
The Señor Sisig Menu

I got The "Señor" Sisig Burrito which was pretty good and very filling but the price was a little steep as it cost $8.75 for just the burrito. After tasting my food I soon forgot the price. The burrito includes adobo rice, another Filipino staple, which I thought overpowered the pork sisig, but it was good anyways.

The To Do List screencap
The To Do List is a raunchy comedy you shouldn't ever watch with your parents. Ever. I laughed a bunch with my friends and identified with the main character, played by Aubrey Plaza. Her dead-pan humor and personality translated to her character and made me love her more. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment