Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OOTD | plaid please

Though varied, the trends at my school are pretty distinct. Some students wear full workout attire, while others take on trends and show them off at school. I fall in the middle ground, where I don't particularly care and want to be comfortable, but also was to give off the vibe that I'm not trying that hard. Anyways, the girls I notice around campus wear some dark washed skinnies, comfortable shoes, a graphic tee, then top it off with a plait button down of some sort. They gave me inspiration today.

P.S. Everyday I've gone to campus I've worn a bold lip. Today it was a combination of Milani's Sangria & Revlon's Wine Not.

Band Tee- Coldplay Concert years ago
Jeans- AE High Rise Jeggings
Boots- Madden Girl
Plaid- H&M

My newest obsession is that the J.Crew Outlet near my hometown always has a 40% off sale plus they accept student discounts which is another 15% so the merchandise there is always a deal. I snagged this canvas laptop bag in the men's section and it has fit all my things perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment